Optimism is NOT Arrogance

Arrogance is the belief that you are BETTER than others. Optimism is the belief that you have the same CHANCE as others. We all have the chance to achieve our dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Optimism Continues!

Welp, had a great interview yesterday and another interested party today, so it seems this struggling writer might not be struggling much longer.  It's been a long road, but I sure hope it ends soon!

Nothing new to report on the book side, though.  I've sent the last revision to my agent, but haven't heard back from her yet.  As soon as that process starts again I'll be sure to let you know.  Hopefully the revisions are good enough to send it out to the publishers for their review.  I'm OPTIMISTIC!  (catch the key phrase there?)

Anyway, off to write some more.  Gotta think about the next book in the series...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts