Optimism is NOT Arrogance

Arrogance is the belief that you are BETTER than others. Optimism is the belief that you have the same CHANCE as others. We all have the chance to achieve our dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am NOT. SHAVING!

Until my book sells!  And my house.  Beginning about three weeks ago, I've stopped shaving until the book sells.  Ok, I do trim the beard and shave the neck and try to look presentable - I do have a day job after all, but other than that - NO SHAVING.

In the summer.

In the heat.

It kinda sucks.  So Caitlin - if you're out there reading this, PLEASE SELL MY BOOK SOON!  I'M DYIN' HERE!

And if anyone knows of a need for a house in Connecticut, we've got a lovely four bedroom beauty for cheap.

Don't forget, too, that if you're in the southeastern PA area and want to find a kid's book critique group, check out www.scbwiepa.org and their AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE CRITIQUE GROUP FINDER!

Ok.  Enough yelling for the day.

Signing off,
Grizzly Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts