Optimism is NOT Arrogance

Arrogance is the belief that you are BETTER than others. Optimism is the belief that you have the same CHANCE as others. We all have the chance to achieve our dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Maybe the back of the bus isn't such a great writing spot...

Because ya never really know if you're gonna get it.
But I do like it because I love to write in confined spaces, like airplane seats, backs of buses, chairs in dark rooms.  Places were distractions are at a minimum.  Stephen King wrote Carrie on a makeshift desk facing a wall.

The one thing I do need, though, is music.  A soundtrack.  I'll even stop writing to change the playlist that fits the mood more.

What's your writing space?  Anything consistent or is it wherever the heck you are?

Well, whatever it is, WRITE ON my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts