Optimism is NOT Arrogance

Arrogance is the belief that you are BETTER than others. Optimism is the belief that you have the same CHANCE as others. We all have the chance to achieve our dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meeting Agent CB tomorrow!

Very excited.  I have to go to Connecticut and on the way I get to meet my agent, Caitlin, face to face for the first time!

I'm also starting to edit my other non-fiction book, "Dealing with Dudes and Chicks".  It's a kind of spiritual guide for teens based on discussions I've had with my daughter about the teachings of Neale Donald Walsch.  He wrote the "Conversations with God" books.  HIGHLY recommend them if you haven't checked them out yet.

Anyway, won't be writing tomorrow as I'll be on the road, so have a great weekend, and STAY POSITIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts