Optimism is NOT Arrogance

Arrogance is the belief that you are BETTER than others. Optimism is the belief that you have the same CHANCE as others. We all have the chance to achieve our dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Query Letters are so much easier!

Ick.  I hate looking for jobs.  I hate writing cover letters and filling in the minutia about where I worked fifteen years ago and the phone numbers etc. etc.  Query letters were so much more fun - instant feedback (relatively - 12 days as opposed to NEVER), plenty of good sites to help, plenty of opportunities.

Looking for a job sucks.

Ok.  Back to optimistic.  Um...optimism.  optimism, optimism, optimism.  Lemme think.

hmmm...ok, I'm sure something will come to mind.

So - writing wise, I've got to do more research for the further out books, but I had some good ideas about books 1-3, so I've got to get those down.

Sorry for a not-so optimistic or educational post today.  Job hunting takes a lot outta ya!

I promise to be better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts