Optimism is NOT Arrogance

Arrogance is the belief that you are BETTER than others. Optimism is the belief that you have the same CHANCE as others. We all have the chance to achieve our dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CAITLIN WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

Ok, it's been 4 weeks since I heard from Caitlin that she'd get back to me in a week with the revisions.  Wrote her last week - still no response.  Not even a recognition that I exist.  No reply.  Is she ok?  Is she hurt?

Or am I just low man on the totem pole and she's focusing her attention elsewhere?

I actually hope it's latter, cuz I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

But man, it's been a long time...

While we wait, here's some info for you guys courtesy of the man, Chuck Sambuchino over at Guide to Literary Agents...

"New agent seeking writers! Denise Little of The Ethan Ellenberg Literary Agency "


Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts